- Monitor packaging process and ensure compliance to quality management processes and standards.
- Conduct the necessary quality tests in consultation with the quality department.
- Ensure the availability and quality of all packaging materials before commencing production.
- Carry out autonomous maintenance according to CILT, safety and housekeeping (5S) standards.
- Carry out cleaning activities on the packaging equipment and surrounding areas.
- Participate in equipment breakdown resolution and shutdown activities.
- Participate in TPM activities and teams as instructed.
Minimum NQF 3 qualification in beverage manufacturing N6 in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electro-mechanical engineering advantageous.
2-5 years working experience in an FMCG or beverage manufacturing environment. Experience on high speed packaging lines is essential.
Suitably qualified Candidates to submit CVs and Qualifications to email@example.com / fax to 0864124284. Should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful