KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
- Prepares and issues vacancy adverts, Conducts interviews, background checks and arranges psychometric assessments.
- Coordinates the employee induction programme and on boarding programme.
- Guide Managers on employee Wellness matters and coordinate Employee Wellness Programmes .
- Advises Managers on Disciplinary procedures and application of disciplinary code .
- Assist with Grievance investigations and resolutions 6. Prepares the Disciplinary and Grievance trends report.
- Represents Company in Disciplinary Enquiries and attend CCMA disputes .
- Conducts exit interviews and manages the employee exit process flow.
- Partners with business and ensure that the people agenda supports business delivery.
- Develops sound relationships with internal customers and ensures flawless service delivery.
- Lead and track Performance Management processes.
- Assist with Skills development analysis and annual training plans.
- Monthly HR reporting.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Problem solving and change management skills
- Attention to detail
Education and Formal Training
- Degree in Human resources / Equivalent
- Fully proficient with MS Projects, Excel and Word
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Strong IR background
- Knowledge of BCEA, LRA, UIF, SDA, EEA
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy, latest pay slip and copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org / fax: 086 412 4284. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Job Application Reference: HSHRBP01 Date advertised: 12/15/2017