KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
Financial Management and Contract Administration of Rebates:
- Management of the Rebate department administration employees in order to meet the departmental objectives.
- Develop, design and improve computer systems and business processes relating to Rebates in order to ensure accounting and management reporting accuracies and efficiencies.
- Review and authorize the Rebate section of all new, amended and renegotiated Supplier Agreements.
- Ensure integrity of Rebate master file information and authorize any changes to the master file.
- Manage monthly calculation, deduction, collection and distribution of Rebates.
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve Rebate related queries and disputes.
- Ensure Rebate bank accounts and ledger accounts are accurate and reconciled.
- Prepare monthly management information and statistics on Rebates accrued, invoiced, collected and outstanding.
- Ensure prompt collection of Rebates owing. Clear any backlog of Rebates owing.
- In association with operational Divisional Financial Managers (DFM’s), ensure Rebate accruals at stores are accurate and reconciled at all times.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Honours degree in Financial Management or similar with articles.
- 5 years’ experience in retail environment in a similar position.
- Proven experience in all aspects of financial management and administration of Rebates.
- Planning and Organising, Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Analytical ability, Quality Management, Initiative/proactive, Management Control.
- Project Management, Relationship Building, Resilience, Tenacity, Integrity, Credibility and Energy.
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs and copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org / fax: 086 412 4284. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Job Application Reference: SHFFIN001 Date advertised: 14/03/2018