KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
- Establishing and ensuring maturity levels of IT Governance structures that facilitate decision-making.
- Developing appropriate architecture frameworks, standards and policies aligned to the Department.
- Promoting human capital development within the Branch, including sourcing skilful and competent resources.
- Developing modern supporting Information Management and Technology solutions.
- Fostering value-adding, trusted relationships with all stakeholders.
- Advising the Accounting Officer on matters that have strategic and financial implications.
- Ensuring innovation in the implementation of service delivery solutions.
- Keeping the departmental strategic plan top-of-mind, ensuring effective resource management and controlling business agreements and SLAs.
- Effectively managing people, including developing strategic skills and fostering worldclass delivery.
- Effectively promote and good practice.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of departmental priorities, development of IT strategies and business solutions, and the E-government policy framework consultation paper developed by GITO.
- Extensive knowledge of implementing complex ICT infrastructure and applications projects is imperative.
- World-class knowledge and understanding of all relevant legislation, regulations and prescripts (including human resources and Corporate Governance) as well as how this post contributes to the implementation of the NDP.
- Insight into sector needs and business requirements.
- Advanced programme and project management capability.
- Sound communication skills.
Education And Formal Training
- A Degree in Computer Sciences (Information Technology), an undergraduate qualification of NQF Level 7 and a postgraduate qualification of NQF Level 8.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- 8-10 years’ experience at a senior managerial level in the Information Technology environment
- An MBL or MBA will be an added advantage.
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy, copies of qualifications and Driver’s to email@example.com / fax: 086 412 4284I, not later than 26/09/2018. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful