KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
- Creative Design of all marketing collateral for all media formats in line with the agency’s CI Manual Guidelines.
- Manage the availability of marketing collateral and distribution of marketing collateral (stock management).
- Ensure effective production planning and management of marketing collateral and relevant marketing projects (print and electronic).
- Ensure effective creative services content development including sub-editing and copy editing of all marketing projects.
- Provide oversight prior to submission.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid Computer skills
- Sound communication skills.
- Detail orientated
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Organization & analytical skills
Education And Formal Training
- A Degree / Diploma in Graphic Design OR Multimedia and Graphic Design. (Certified qualification of candidate to be attached).
- At least 1 and half years’ experience in the field of Creative Brand Communications and Design. (Contactable reference to be provided on cv)
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy, copies of qualifications to email@example.com / fax: 086 412 4284, not later than 28/01/2019. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful