Work force planning & Organisational Design
- Aid businesses with people plans in line with strategic goals and general changes.
- Through strategies such as; recruitment plans, structure, compensation budgets and recruitment targets.
- Assist with SARS and Labour compliance & submissions (i.e. EE, WSP, ATR)
- Job Analysis/Role Profiling
- Job Grading
- Assist in ensuring that the right people are attracted into the business
- That the business is using the right tools to attract required talent
- Advice on recruitment and selection best practices & techniques
- Assist in putting in place / reviewing Company policies, procedures & job profiles
- Assist in reviewing disciplinary code & Incapacity policies
- Chair, Investigate, Initiate Disciplinary actions
- CCMA Preparations & dispute resolutions
- Grievance resolutions
- Dealing with unions/ collective bargaining
- Dealing with strikes
- Dealing with Incapacities
- Retrenchment consultations
- IR Training
On boarding Best Practice
- Assist in developing Induction and Orientation programs for easy transition of new Incumbents.
- Probation Management
- Assist with performance objective settings in line with Organisational goals.
- Putting in place periodic performance measuring tools,
- Advice on process to follow once performance deviation / competency gap exists
- Linking performance to rewards and recognition systems